Are you ready for the GRE Verbal Section? You will be.
Kaplan’s GRE Exam Verbal Workbook, Third Edition comes complete with a targeted review of all the tested material on the Verbal section of the GRE, plus Kaplan’s renowned test-taking strategies. This powerful combination makes Kaplan’s GRE Exam Verbal Workbook the most effective way for you to score higher on what is often described as the most challenging section of the GRE.
From this book, you can get:
- Nova’s Gre Math Bible
- All you need to know about the new GRE
- Hundreds of Practice Questions
- Detailed answer explanations
- Complete review of all tested materials
- Proven score-rasing strategies
- Kaplan “Top 200” most frequently tested GRE words
- Tactic for the analytical writing section
In-Depth Review of Analogies, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, and Antonyms — with practice drills in every chapter.
Special Chapter on Analytical Writing to help you score well on this section of the GRE, including tips for writing clearly, concisely, and effectively.
Exclusive Strategies to manage time, master all the question types, and succeed on the computer-adaptive GRE exam.
A Mini-Dictionary for the Verbal Section of over 1,000 words — including special tips for the “Top 200” words most often found on the test.